A program that will show you how to bring your baby into the world in a natural, safe and easy way.
Learn powerful relaxation techniques and be educated, to help you feel empowered in the choices you make leading up to, during and after your birth.
As a Hypnobirthing Practitioner, I help couples facilitate a gentle, comfortable, natural and joyful birthing experience. I will help you prepare for a relaxed birth that will make your baby's welcome into this world a happy experience.
Have the birthing process explained, demystified and your fears dispelled. You are taught exercises, strategies and hypnotic techniques to use during the labour and the preceding weeks.
The Hypnobirthing Advantage
Hypnobirthing eliminates the 'fear – tension – pain syndrome' before, during and after the birth.
• It can shorten the first stage of labour by several hours
• It reduces or eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving the mother fresh, awake and with energy for the birth
• It promotes special bonding of the mother, baby and birthing companion
• It promotes more rapid postnatal recovery
• Creates a more integral role for the birthing partner
What you learn through Hypnobirthing
• Relaxation and self-hypnosis to eliminate the fear, tension and discomfort
• Special breathing techniques to promote a shorter, more comfortable labour
• Various birthing positions for a comfortable birth
• Deepening techniques to promote deeper relaxation
• Affirmations and how to use them effectively
• What to include in your Birth Plan for the midwife
• How to manage special circumstances and other challenges
• The importance of bonding before and after the birth of your baby
It's best to start classes at about 25 to 32 weeks gestation and usually classes are held over 5 sessions - however, it is never too late to learn Hypnobirthing. It is important that mothers-to-be are accompanied by their partner or birthing companion to all classes.
I can accommodate any couple who wants to learn this process at even the latest stages of pregnancy.